Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions
Who do you donate the leggings to?
We donate to Women's organizations that spread the love. These are just a few, if you would like to partner, please shoot us an email and we can create a special link for your organization.
Can I change my delivery address?
Returns and Exchange? Really, you didn't like it?
Returns and Exchange:
Return or Exchange within 14 days in new condition for an exchange or refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and order information (either confirmation email, shipping email, or paper copy included in shipment). Please ship back via the United States Postal Service (USPS), with no signature required.
Refunds (if applicable):
Return within 14 days in new condition, unworn and unwashed with the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
Please make sure the leggings are not returned with dog hair, women hair, stains, or signs that they have been used and or worked out in, this may prevent us from issuing the refund/exchange.
If you are approved, exchanged leggings will be sent out, or your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 business days.
Final Sales: As you guessed it, are final. Which cannot be exchanged or returned.
Where can I find a sizing chart?
This step is frequently missed when choosing the right performance legging because many women automatically default to the “size they normally wear”. You will notice that most sizes overlap (2-4, 6-8). If your measurements are at the upper end of the scale for a size, consider going with the larger size to ensure adequate stretch when you begin to train. Remember that these are performance leggings and designed with compression and will have to be inched up. You may also want to size up if you don’t enjoy having too much compression.
Shipping - We are fast!!
We promise to ship them out as soon as possible normally same day out of our Sacramento Warehouse or the following day but we know things happen, and its pretty hard to control the USPS...
- Our software does not allow us to make manual adjustments to finalized purchases. All orders will be processed and shipped as originally placed.
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. To prevent any shipping delays, please double check that the address listed in your order confirmation email is correct.
- Love Her is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances USPS is responsible for any of all mail pieces that undergo USPS delivery services. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once USPS responds to your claim we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your kind patience is much appreciated as we work with USPS.
- Filing a claim does not guarantee USPS will partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- International Clients... you may also be responsible for any taxes and duties your country may charge you.
"The size I Normally Wear"
Just because you are a medium in one brand, doesn't mean you will a medium in the next brand. It's important to note what material the leggings are made out of? Nylon (stretchy leggings) or Polyester (compression leggings), both of these fabrics perform completely different.
Choosing the right size with performance fabrics is extremely important, and really depends how you want to use them. Using them for everyday wear or to train at a high level?
Military Base.. Not a Problem
If you are located on a military base, not a problem. We have a work around, just shoot us an email and we will manually create your order. Please make sure to give us all the details and most importantly the zipcode and unit #.